Drivers get answers about Yarmouth exit closure | News
YARMOUTH, Maine (AP) - Maine motorists will get more details about the planned, temporary closing of an exit ramp along Interstate 295 in southern Maine.
The state Department of Transportation on Wednesday will unveil detailed plans for the project on the I-295 Exit 15 in Yarmouth, scheduled to begin in March.
Of particular interest to motorists is the temporary closing of the northbound Exit 15, alternative routes, and the installation of temporary traffic lights at the Exit 10 and Exit 17 northbound off-ramps.
During a news briefing Wednesday, MaineDOT Project Manager Ernie Martin will also discuss plans for the new I-295 Exit 15 on-ramp and a new park and ride commuter lot in Yarmouth.
Upcoming Events near Freeport
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Police respond to an underage drinking house party, Westbrook High School investigates.
- Chocolate bunnies ready to hop into Easter baskets
- Public weighs in on Westbrook outdoor concert proposal
- Westbrook hosts forum following student suspension controversy
- Westbrook school board member files claim against city