Pastor arrested on domestic violence charges | News
FALMOUTH, Maine (AP) -- The pastor of a non-denominational Christian church in Windham has been arrested on domestic violence charges.
Police say they were called to the Falmouth home of Kendall Libby, 57, at about 11 p.m. Sunday for a fight and determined probable cause to charge him with domestic assault on his wife.
She did not require medical treatment.
Libby was booked at the Cumberland County Jail and released on $150 cash bail.
Libby started the Grace Church congregation in 2009. It meets at Windham High School.
An associate pastor at the church declined comment on Libby's arrest.
Upcoming Events near Freeport
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Police respond to an underage drinking house party, Westbrook High School investigates.
- Chocolate bunnies ready to hop into Easter baskets
- Public weighs in on Westbrook outdoor concert proposal
- Westbrook hosts forum following student suspension controversy
- Westbrook school board member files claim against city